17901 Halfway Boulevard
Hagerstown, MD 21740
- 4 Picnic Pavilions
- Accessible Playground Equipment
- Picnic Tables
- Drinking Fountains
- 25 Meter Swimming Pool
- 3 Regulation Softball Fields (2 Lighted)
- Halfway Little League Baseball Complex
- 1 Little League Field Lighted
- 2 Lighted Double Tennis Courts
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 2 Multi-purpose Fields
- Soccer, Football, Rugby or Lacrosse
- 1 Mile Walking Trail
- Bike Path
- Volleyball Courts
The official park season begins the first Saturday in May and ends the last Sunday in October.
Park hours are from 9:00 AM until sunset.
Walk-in access is permitted year-round.
Pavilion reservations and park information may be obtained by contacting the Washington County Parks Department at 240-313-2700.
For ball field rentals, contact:
David Brooks at 240-313-2807.
Fields are rented by the hour or can be booked for weekend tournament use.
County Parks Menu
- Diving Board
- Two Water Slides
- ADA Accessible Lift
- ADA Accessible Steps into Pool
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool
- Family $150.00 (up to 5 family members, each additional person $10)
- Adult $100.00
- Child $75.00
2019 Swimming Pool Fees:
- Pre-K: $2.00
- K-age 17: $3.50
- Adults: $4.00
- Senior Citizens: $3.00
Swimming Pool Social Fees:
- 0-75 persons: $150.00
- 76-150 persons: $210.00