County Parks Menu
17901 Halfway Boulevard
Hagerstown, MD 21740
- *NEW* Fitness Area
- *NEW* Mystical Woods Play Area
- 4 Picnic Pavilions
- Accessible Playground Equipment
- Picnic Tables
- Drinking Fountains
- 25 Meter Swimming Pool
- 3 Regulation Softball Fields (2 Lighted)
- Halfway Little League Baseball Complex
- 1 Little League Field Lighted
- 2 Lighted Double Tennis Courts
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 2 Multi-purpose Fields
- Soccer, Football, Rugby or Lacrosse
- 1 Mile Walking Trail
- Bike Path
- Volleyball Courts
The official park season begins the first Saturday in May and ends the last Sunday in October.
Park hours are from 9:00 AM until sunset.
Walk-in access is permitted year-round.
Pavilion reservations and park information may be obtained by contacting the Washington County Parks Department at 240-313-2700.
For ball field rentals, contact:
David Brooks at 240-313-2807.
Fields are rented by the hour or can be booked for weekend tournament use.
The Marty Snook swimming pool is now closed for the 2021 season. Thank you to everyone who came out to enjoy the summer with us!
2021 Swimming Pool Fees:
- Pre-K: $2.00
- K-age 17: $3.50
- Adults: $4.00
- Senior Citizens: $3.00
- Family $150.00 (up to 5 family members, each additional person $10)
- Adult $100.00
- Child $75.00
- Diving Board
- Two Water Slides
- ADA Accessible Lift
- ADA Accessible Steps into Pool
- Walk-In Kiddie Pool