Buildings, Grounds, & Facilities
The Buildings, Grounds, and Facilities Department is responsible for
- Maintaining all buildings, grounds and parks owned by Washington County
- Scheduling park pavilions and fields
- Operating the Martin L. Snook swimming pool
- Operation and Scheduling of the Washington County Agricultural Education Center
To establish and maintain a public park system with diverse and accessible recreation areas.
To maintain and enhance existing County facilities, insuring a safe and accessible environment.
Pavilions that are located in our County Parks are available for rental. To secure a pavilion rental, a reservation must be confirmed and fee paid. Pavilion rentals are 9:00am until Sunset.
- In-County Resident Fee: $60.00
- Out-of-County Resident Fee: $80.00
*Specialty Pavilions follow separate fee structure
Park Questions and Rentals:
Available Job Postings
There are currently no job openings available at this time. Please check back later!