County Parks Menu
The Parks Department is responsible for
- Maintaining all parks owned by Washington County
- Scheduling park pavilions and fields
- Operating the Martin L. Snook swimming pool
- Operation and Scheduling of the Washington County Agricultural Education Center
- Oversees operations of Black Rock Golf Course
Are you in charge of throwing a party or large gathering but don’t have space in your own home? The Washington County Parks & Recreation Department has various facilities throughout Washington County that are available to rent! All our rentals are affordable and incredibly spacious. Depending on what type of venue you need, we can help ensure you and your guests have plenty of room!
Washington County is proud to offer pet-friendly areas in many of our parks, including our new Central Bark area at Marty Snook park. View which parks have designated areas for our furry friends and review the rules and regulations about pet-friendly parks.