County Parks Menu
Rose’s Mill Park
Address: 10010 Garis Shop Road, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Non-motorized boat ramp to the Antietam Creek
4 parking spaces
1 picnic table
Other Info: The ½ acre park is located on the site of the former Rose Mill that was an 18th and 19th century complex which includes the restored 1839 three span stone arch bridge constructed from local limestone by famed builder John Weaver who also constructed Burnside Bridge. Portions of the stone mill race have been restored and remnants of the former mill dam are still visible in the stream. The park serves as an access point for the Antietam Creek Water Trail, and while the location is not stocked with adult trout, fishing is permitted.