To provide the citizens of Washington County proactive cost effective services that maintain a safe reliable road infrastructure, park system, office facilities and public transportation system that enhances the quality of life in Washington County.
To be known for our cost effective and innovative methods to protect and preserve the County’s infrastructure. To be responsive to our customer’s needs through exceptional customer service, dedication and professionalism. To be a leader in providing services in our County that meet the needs and provide value to all citizens of Washington County.
Policies & Procedures
- Construction of Subdivision Infrastructure for Acceptance and Ownership by Washington County
- Highway Adequacy Policy
- Subdivision Ordinance
- SO-12-001 – ORD-2012-41 – Major and Minor Subdivisions (definition)
- Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance
- Stormwater Management, Grading, Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Ordinance (Revision 1) Adopted and Effective February 26, 2013
- Flood Plain Ordinance (Effective August 15, 2017)