Wednesday, September 16th, 12:00 p.m.
FREE NFIB Webinar: EIDL Top Ten FAQs (Answered!), PPP EZ Forgiveness Eligibility, and Q&A
In follow-up to last session’s “PPP Top Ten FAQs,” this week Beth and Holly will answer the top Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program questions. In addition, the webinar will review PPP EZ forgiveness eligibility and devote 30 minutes to answering your individual questions. Submit your questions in advance here
Wednesday, September 16th, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Free Webinar from Miles & Stockbridge: “The Great Unknowns: Anticipating the 2020 Fall/Winer Labor & Employment Challenges”
2020 has been a roller-coaster for businesses, particularly when it comes to navigating the myriad labor and employment challenges that have spun out of a global health crisis that has forced the world to change how it lives and works. As summer turns to fall, temperatures drop and children return to (some form of) school, these challenges will enter an entirely new phase. Join Miles & Stockbridge labor & employment principals Suzzanne Decker, Kirsten Eriksson, Veronica Jackson and Paolo Pasicolan as they discuss the topics that human resource and labor professionals need to be considering right now:
- What employers can do to regulate off-duty conduct to ensure employees are being safe
- How employers can manage travel bans and required quarantine periods
- Updates on the latest health and safety guidance for the workplace
- What leave employees may be entitled to relating to health concerns and remote schooling
- Mitigating risk from allowing employee flexibility while working from home
- What employers should be thinking about now for when a vaccine becomes available
- How employers can help employees with benefits changes
Friday, September 18th, 3:30 p.m.
MEDA, Department of Commerce Webinars: Getting Back to Business: A Resource Toolkit
This webinar will provide information to employers, economic development and workforce partners who have employees transitioning back to work after being closed due to COVID-19.
The agenda is as follows:
- Work Sharing Program
- Returning to Work
- Recruitment Assistance
SBDC Webinar Series
Maryland SBDC will be leading each webinar with topics focused on teaching tools and skills that are beneficial to succeed during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.