HAGERSTOWN, MD (August 10, 2021) – In an effort to provide the citizens of Washington County, MD the ability to make informed decisions related to COVID-19, the COVID-19 dashboard has been reinstated at www.washco-md.net/coronavirus-info. Statistics will be updated on a daily basis. Please continue to do your part in fighting COVID-19 by getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, social distancing, and frequently
Coronavirus Info Menu
Washington County Joint Information Center
Joint Information Center (JIC) To ensure coordination of public information during incidents that involve multiple agencies and/or jurisdictions, to support the gathering, verification, coordination, and dissemination of accurate, accessible, and timely information.
The JIC consists of representatives from the following agencies: Washington County Government, Washington County Health Department, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Washington County Public Schools, Meritus Health, Washington County Chamber of Commerce, City of Hagerstown, and Hagerstown Community College.
For daily updates and case information by zip codes visit: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov
Resources for Health Care Facilities can be found by visiting: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/hcf-resources
Note: This is a rapidly evolving situation and this page will provide updates as they become available
Updated COVID-19 Guidance
The Washington County Health Department (WCHD) strongly urges all community members who are not yet fully vaccinated to wear masks in indoor group settings and to get vaccinated if they are eligible.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available to anyone age 12 and older. For more information or to make a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, please visit WashCoVax.com or call 240-313-3456.
Additionally, WCHD recommends that all community members, even those who are vaccinated, continue to take actions to protect themselves and prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
Community members showing any sign or symptom of COVID-19 should get tested, regardless of vaccination status or prior infection. Asymptomatic persons exposed to COVID-19 should also get tested, regardless of vaccination status.
HAGERSTOWN, MD (12/15/2020)
JIC COVID-19 Briefings
***The FINAL COVID-19 Joint Information Briefing was released June 10, 2021***
June 10, 2021 The FINAL COVID-19 Joint Information Briefing is being released today, June 10, 2021 **The dashboard is updated Monday-Friday** The Washington County, Maryland Joint Information Center (JIC) provides the following update regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit www.washco-md.net/coronavirus-info for the latest numbers on Washington County’s COVID-19 dashboard. Please note the numbers were scrubbed and we have 10 fewer cases
COVID-19 JOINT INFORMATION CENTER BRIEFING June 3, 2021 The Washington County, Maryland Joint Information Center (JIC) provides the following update regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit www.washco-md.net/coronavirus-info for the latest numbers on Washington County’s COVID-19 dashboard.’ Click here to receive Washington County briefings delivered to your inbox. COVID-19 Joint Information Briefings are ONLY released on Thursdays. **The dashboard is updated Monday-Friday**
Testing Sites in Washington County
- Meritus Screening Drive Thru Center is located at 13620 Crayton Blvd. The drive-thru screening center is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m and Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Health Department Spring Mobile Testing Sites: The mobile COVID-19 testing site will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-2pm. Mondays and Wednesdays the testing site will be located at various locations in Hagerstown. Each Friday the testing site will be mobile throughout the county going to different municipalities such as Hancock, Smithburg, Cascade, etc.
- CVS Drive-Thru Testing Site located at 1503 Potomac Ave, Hagerstown MD 21742. Please visit https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing to see if you qualify for testing at this site and to schedule an appointment.
- CVS Drive-Thru Testing Site located at 10 E Wilson Blvd, Hagerstown MD 21740. Please visit https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing to see if you qualify for testing at this site and to schedule an appointment.
- U.N.I. Urgent Care Center located at 11236 Robinwood Drive, Suite 101 Hagerstown, MD 21742. Appointment required and patients are charged with copay. Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; 240-313-4242
- U.N.I. Urgent Care Center located at 18721 N Pointe Drive Hagerstown, MD 21742. Appointment required and patients are charged with copay. Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; 301-733-8313