COVID-19 DRIVE-THRU SCREENING CENTER
- Currently testing improvements to traffic patterns to go in place this week. MeritusHealth.com will be updated with a map and signage will be placed on-site directing cars to use I-81 to Showalter and then to Crayton Boulevard. This pattern was developed with Washington County officials to help ease the traffic burden on days of high testing volume and need in the area.
- The National Guard will arrive in Washington County this week to support Meritus Health at this testing site on Crayton Boulevard. We are so grateful for their support and help during this surge.ateful for their support
COVID-19 VACCINE & BOOSTERS
COVID-19 boosters are available for eligible patients, 12 and older, at the Meritus Health vaccine clinic at Robinwood Professional Center’s atrium. Walk-in between 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Evusheld injections for the prevention of COVID-19 will be offered at the Meritus Health vaccine clinic beginning Tuesday, Jan. 11.
- Evusheld is a non-vaccination option for the prevention of COVID-19, appropriate for those who:
- are unable to be vaccinated due to moderate-to-severely compromised immune systems from a medical condition or due to taking immunosuppressive medications or treatments which may cause an inadequate immune response to the vaccine
- have a history of severe adverse reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine and/or component(s) of those vaccines
- according to the approved or authorized schedule are not recommended
In some cases, this option may be recommended to a patient who is severely
immunocompromised who has already been vaccinated.
Patients should talk with their health care provider to determine whether Evusheld is an appropriate pre-exposure prevention option for them. Patient and community providers can find all the resources needed on our website: COVID-19 Prevention Injections