HAGERSTOWN, MD (October 13, 2021) – The Washington County Department of Business Development is excited to add another tool to our local farmers’ toolbox. Based upon research and
Washington County, MD
Online Sales & Teleworking Grant
Online Sales Framework and Telework Opportunities Grant Program is intended to assist businesses in setting up an online sales framework and offer employees telework opportunities.
- Applications will be accepted from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, October 4, 2021, until 2:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed for completeness, including signatures, required documentation, and timeliness.
- Applications will not be accepted after 2:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- Total funds provided to Washington County, MD for this grant is $125,164.00. Up to $7,500 will be awarded to applicants based on priority guidelines, on a first come, first served basis, until funds have been exhausted.
- Grant eligibility under this program includes:
- a business that has been established prior to March 9, 2021
- business must be registered and in good standing with the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- priority given to a business that has not received COVID-19 Business Relief Grant(s) or Loan(s) previously
- businesses must currently be in operation in Washington County, MD
- a business must have a physical location in Washington County, MD
- and a business must have less than 20 total employees.
Fillable PDF applications will be accepted electronically along with the required documentation and can be emailed to [email protected] or a hard copy can be delivered to Attn: Linda Spence, Business Specialist, Washington County, MD Department of Business Development, 100 West Washington Street, Suite 1401, Hagerstown, MD 21740.
Whether you are starting a new business in Washington County or ready to expand your well-established business. We have the resources to help you grow.
Key Industry Sectors
Science & Technology
Transportation & Logistics
LIVE. WORK. PLAY.
Washington County is a perfect blend of city and country life.
our work inspires
The Faces Behind Our Success
HAGERSTOWN, MD (October 12, 2021) – The Washington County Department of Business Development announces another agricultural grant is open to food processors, distributors, farmers markets, and producers. The Pandemic Response
HAGERSTOWN, MD (October 4, 2021) – The Washington County Department of Business Development announces applications for the Online Sales and Telework Opportunities Grant Program has been reopened. This grant program is
HAGERSTOWN, MD (September 28, 2021) – The Washington County Department of Business Development announces the rollout of the USDA Pandemic Response and Safety Grant Program. The Pandemic Response and
Department of Business Development
Washington County Administration Complex
100 West Washington Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
TTY users may call any government office through the Maryland Relay Service 1-800-735-2258