HAGERSTOWN, MD (September 17, 2019) – Washington County Government announces the release of a new mobile application. This app will allow citizens to readily access information about Washington County and its services at the ease of their fingertips.
A listing of features include:
- Upcoming county events and recent news
- Overview of county government services
- Information on county parks and government locations
- Access to the live stream of Board of County Commissioners meetings and recent videos
- Contact and general information for county divisions and departments
- Search option for quick access to information
- Push notifications for important county information
“Washington County Government is excited to offer citizens a free ‘on-the-go’ experience, helping residents and others in the community engage with the county. The Washington County App is a vital tool for civic engagement in the 21st century,” said Public Relations and Marketing Director Danielle Weaver. “We understand that Washington County residents and others in the community lead busy lives and need a convenient way to interact and engage with the county’s government. The new mobile app puts important information about Washington County Government at your fingertips. This is an example of how technology continues to develop services for Washington County residents.”
For additional information, please contact Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380.