HAGERSTOWN, MD (November 22, 2021) – In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Washington County Government offices will be closed on Thursday, November 25, and Friday, November 26, 2021. County services will operate as listed below:
- The Hagerstown Regional Airport terminal and airfield will operate during regularly scheduled business hours. Administrative offices and the maintenance department will be closed.
- Allegiant air services will continue as scheduled:
- November 27: 1:56 p.m. arrival and 2:41 p.m. departure for flights to St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- November 28: 2:15 p.m. arrival and 3:00 p.m. departure for flights to Orland/Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- All services at Forty West Landfill and all other transfer stations will be closed on Thursday, November 25, and Friday, November 26, 2021. Services will resume on Saturday, November 27, 2021.
- Washington County Transit Services will be closed on Thursday, November 25, 2021. Transit will return to normal operations on Friday, November 26, 2021.
- Essential public safety services will remain in effect.
For additional information, please contact Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380 or [email protected]