Washington County Health Department Testing Sites:
(All testing at WCHD sites are Free)
VEIP Station Drive Thru Testing Site
12100 Insurance Way in Hagerstown.
Doctor’s order is NOT required. Appointments are still required. Schedule your own appointment HERE
Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please follow the directions on the page and choose the Hagerstown VEIP Station when choosing a location. Accommodations such as large print or Braille materials, sign language interpreter, deaf language interpreter, foreign language interpreter, use of MD Relay and more are available at no cost to you at this testing site. Please make sure you indicate any accommodations you require when scheduling your appointment.
More information on:
(English and Spanish versions are accessible by clicking on the above links)
Mobile Walk-Up Testing Sites:
Washington County Health Department is launching mobile testing sites throughout Washington County. Testing as these sites will be open to everyone and you do not need a doctor’s order or an appointment to participate. The tests used are the quick nasal swab that takes about 15 seconds to administer. Please follow social distancing and masking guidelines when participating at these sites. All testing sites are walk-up clinics and are from 8:00-11:00 a.m. unless indicated differently.
At this time we have scheduled free COVID-19 testing at the following locations.
- August 14: Keedysville Library, 22 Taylor Drive Keedysville
- August 19: Potomac Tower, 35 W Baltimore Street, Hagerstown (Maintenance lot next to the CW Brooks building) (8:30-11:30AM)
- August 21: Maugansville Elementary School, 18023 Maugans Ave, Hagerstown
- August 26: St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 601 Washington Ave, Hagerstown (Parking lot across the street)
- August 28: Fort Ritchie Community Center,14421 Lake Royer Dr, Cascade, MD 21719