The Planning & Zoning Department will be happy to assist you over the phone if you have questions regarding addresses, however, we also provide a web map product. This web map is administered through the Washington County GIS Office.
Obtaining an Address
- Addresses in Washington County are done at the time of permit application for a building. Only habitable buildings are addressed.
- Washington County does NOT address vacant land.
- Addresses and their numbers are based off of our grid system and where your driveway or access intersects a named road.
- If you need an address assigned for Emergency Services Purposes, please contact our office.
- Our office does provide address verifications to property owners should they be required.
- If you would like a copy of an address change letter previously provided to you, please contact our office.