HAGERSTOWN, MD (February 11, 2021) – In observance of Presidents’ Day, Washington County Government offices will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2020. County services will operate as listed below:
- The Hagerstown Regional Airport terminal and airfield will operate during regularly scheduled business hours. Administrative offices and the maintenance department will be closed.
- Allegiant air services will continue as scheduled on Monday, February 15th, with an 8:18 a.m. arrival and 9:03 a.m. departure.
- All services at Forty West Landfill and all other transfer stations will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021. Services will resume on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
- Washington County Transit Services will remain open and operate on a normal schedule.
- Essential public safety services will remain in effect.
For additional information, please contact Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380 or [email protected]