HAGERSTOWN, MD (December 28, 2021) – In observance of New Year’s, Washington County Government offices will close at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 30, 2021, and remain closed on Friday, December 31, 2021, and Monday, January 3, 2022. County services will operate as listed below:
- The Hagerstown Regional Airport terminal and airfield will operate during regularly scheduled business hours. Administrative offices and the maintenance department will be closed.
- Allegiant air services will continue as scheduled:
- December 31: 2:39 p.m. arrival and 3:24 p.m. departure for flights to Orlando/Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- January 2: 1:42 p.m. arrival and 2:27 p.m. departure for flights to St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
- January 3: 8:13 p.m. arrival and 8:58 p.m. departure for flights to Orland0/Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- All services at Forty West Landfill and all other transfer stations will be closed on Friday, December 31, 2021, and Saturday, January 1, 2022. Services will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Washington County Transit Services will close at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, December 31, 2021, and will be closed on Saturday, January 1, 2022. Transit will return to normal operations on Monday, January 2, 2022.
- Essential public safety services will remain in effect.
For additional information, please contact Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380 or [email protected]