HAGERSTOWN, MD (April 6, 2020) – In observance of Good Friday, Washington County Government offices will be closed on Friday, April 10, 2020. County services will operate as listed below:
- The Hagerstown Regional Airport terminal and airfield will operate during regularly scheduled business hours but flights are subject to change. Administrative offices and the maintenance department will be closed. Passengers are encouraged to contact their airline via their app, social media or calling the airport directly if you have questions regarding your travel itinerary.
- As of today, Allegiant air services will continue as scheduled on Friday, April 10th, with a 8:47 p.m. arrival and 9:32 p.m. departure. Please continue to check the status of your flight throughout the week, as flight schedules are changing due to COVID-19.
- All services at Forty West Landfill and all other transfer stations will be closed on Friday, April 10, 2020. Services will resume on Saturday, April 11, 2020.
- Washington County Transit Services will be closed on Friday, April 10, 2020 and return to operations on Monday, April 13, 2020.
- Essential public safety services will remain in effect.
For additional information, please contact Washington County’s Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380 or [email protected].