|The Department of Business Development will recognize one outstanding farm and farm family that exemplifies the heritage of farming in Washington County in October 2019.
Past winners of this prestigious award include:
- Ernst Grain and Livestock, Clear Spring, MD
- Long Delite Farm, Williamsport, MD
- Larkspur Lane Farm, Hagerstown, MD
- Big Cork Winery, Rohrersville, MD
- Aliabaad Farm, Sharpsburg, MD
- Misty Meadow Farm, Smithsburg, MD
- Creek Bound Farms, Hagerstown, MD
- STAR Community Equestrian Center, Hagerstown, MD
This award showcases excellence in agriculture and promotes a greater understanding of the challenges faced by today’s farmers. For more information, please contact Leslie Hart, Agricultural Business Development Specialist at:
Washington County Department of Business Development
100 W. Washington Street, Suite 1401
Hagerstown, MD 21740
For additional information, please contact the Washington County Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380.