HAGERSTOWN, MD (October 15, 2020) – The deadline for the 2020 Census is TODAY, Thursday, October 15, 2020. The U.S. Census Bureau announced earlier this week the deadline to complete self-response and field data collection operations for the 2020 Census was moved up.
HOW DO YOU COMPLETE THE CENSUS?
- BY MAIL: if you received a Census form in your mailbox
Please see information below regarding the deadline:
- Internet self-response will be available across the nation through October 15, 2020 until 11:59 pm Hawaii Standard Time (HST), (6:00 am Eastern Daylight Time on October 16, 2020) Visit gov to respond today.
- Phone response will be available for its regularly scheduled time on October 15, 2020. Click here for schedule and a list of numbers.
- Paper responses must be postmarked by October 15, 2020.
- Nonresponse Followup census takers will continue resolving nonresponding addresses through the end of the day on October 15, 2020.