WASHINGTON COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Please stay tuned to www.hagerstown.org
for the latest information on COVID-19 relief resources, local restaurants that remain open for business, and more!
The Chamber is focusing on ways that we can lead the way with recovery efforts for businesses. When safe to do so, we pledge to follow Maryland’s executive orders while rallying behind re-opening efforts while advocating for guidelines that benefit you during this impending comeback phase.
Wednesday, May 13th, 12:00 p.m.
Free NFIB Webinar: Small Business and COVID-19: Your Questions Answered Live!
NFIB’s Weekly COVID-19 Briefing hosted by Holly Wade, Director, NFIB Research & Policy Analysis, and Beth Milito, Senior Executive Counsel, will be live Wednesday, May 13th at 12 p.m. This week Holly and Beth will devote the full hour to answering your PPP loan and SBA EIDL, tax, workplace, human resource (HR), and unemployment questions. You can submit your questions live or by emailing us ahead of time at email@example.com
with “webinar” in the subject line. Can’t make this Webinar? Don’t worry! Register Now
and we’ll email you an on-demand version!
Thursday, May 14th, 10:00 a.m.
Free Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce Webinar
Join this Thursday for a virtual session on Pivot and Reposition for Post COVID-19. Bola and Mack Audena of MBA Growth Partners to rethink, recalibrate, and reenergize your business for the new norm post-COVID-19.
Friday, May 15th, 11:00 a.m.
TOGETHER WE RISE Webinar Series – Economic Recovery
Business owners are invited to a Town Hall Webinar on the Reopening of Washington County. Government officials, business representatives, and local Health officials will be on hand to:
- Provide a brief overview of the reopening process for Washington County
- Share the health data that we will be tracking to keep our county in a safe condition
- Let businesses know where to find the latest information and resources to help you reopen safely and successfully
- Answer questions and learn what information, resources, or relief programs you need be successful
(If you cannot make the meeting, register and we can provide you with a recorded version to watch at a later time)
Wednesday, May 20th, 2:00 p.m.
Navigating Uncharted Waters During a Period of Hyper-Change Impact on Financial Health and Continuity
This webinar will provide fiscal and financial strategies and guidance for nonprofit leaders and their organizations during this time of uncertainty. When and how you should protect your organization’s assets? How best to position financial resource utilization during a hyper change period until “true” recovery begins.
- Governor Hogan Press Conference – Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5:00 PM: Governor Hogan to discuss Stage One of the ‘Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery.
- Back to Business Website: Guidelines and best practices for Maryland’s companies reopening in correlation with the COVID-19 outbreak.