UPDATE: Washington County Government Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
November 22, 2019
HAGERSTOWN, MD (November 22, 2019) – In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Washington County Government offices will be closing at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 in addition to being closed on Thursday, November 28, 2019 and Friday, November 29, 2019. County services will operate as listed below:
- The Hagerstown Regional Airport terminal and airfield will operate during regularly scheduled business hours. Administrative offices and the maintenance department will be closed.
- Allegiant air services will continue as scheduled on Wednesday, November 27th, with a 1:42 p.m. arrival and 2:27 p.m. departure.
- All services at Forty West Landfill and all other transfer stations will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Services will remain closed on Thursday, November 28, 2019 and Friday, November 29, 2019. Services will resume on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
- Washington County Transit Services will operate on a normal schedule for Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Transit will be closed on Thursday, November 28, 2019. Operations will return to a normal schedule on Friday, November 29, 2019.
- Essential public safety services will remain in effect.
For additional information, please contact Washington County's Public Relations and Marketing Department at 240-313-2380.