CGF Gaming Commission
Office of Grant Management
|Committee Memebers||Meeting Dates|
|James Nipps, Chair||Thursday, February 8, 2018 (1:00 p.m.)|
|Thomas B. McBurney, Vice-Chair||Thursday, May 10, 2018 (1:00 p.m.)|
|Shad Hamilton||Thursday, June 14, 2018 (8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)|
|David Kline||Thursday, July 19, 2018 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)|
Volunteer to serve on the Commission.
The Gaming Commission regular meetings are open to the public and are held at 1:00 p.m. at 100 West Washington Street, Room 2200. The schedule and meeting descriptions are shown at the right.
The Commission has the sole authority, in accordance with State Statute and County Regulations, to review applications and distribute funds from The Washington County Gaming Fund.
The Gaming Commission is comprised of seven appointed members:
- Three members appointed by the Washington County Board of County Commissioners,
- One member appointed by the chairman of the Washington County House of Delegates Delegation, with the concurrence of the County's House Delegation,
- One member appointed by the State Senator whose district is within or include part of Washington County,
- One member from Washington County to represent restaurants, taverns, and the alcoholic beverage industry in the County, appointed by the Washington County Senate and House Delegation, and
- One member from the Washington County Clubs Association, appointed by the Washington County House and Senate Delegation.
- Each member may serve two consecutive two-year term