Open RFQ / ITB / RFP Invitations
Office of Budget & Finance - Purchasing Department
SDAT Good Standing Requirement
Vendors conducting business with Washington County may need to be registered with the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT). For information on whether registration is required Vendors should call SDAT at 410-767-1340.Washington County verifies the company's status with SDAT and may require the successful bidder to submit a Good Standing Certificate, also known as a "Certificate of Status," issued by the Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation's Charter Division, and State of Organization.
- CURRENTLY OPEN INVITATIONS
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2017
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2016
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2015
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2014
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2013
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2012
- Archive of Awarded Solicitations 2011
Washington County is not responsible for the content of any bid package received through any third party bid service or any source other than the Washington County Purchasing Department. It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to ensure the completeness of any documents received from any third party.
Notice About Addenda:
Addenda to Solicitations may occur at any time prior to the due date. Bidders/Offerors must regularly check the website to ensure acknowledgement of all addenda as required.