Ag Center Menu
- A Reservation Form must be completed and returned to the Agricultural Education Center 30 days prior to the day of use.
- Reservations must be canceled no later than five (5) working days prior to the reservation in order to obtain a refund of the 25% deposit. If the reservation is not canceled within the specified time frame, the deposit will be forfeited.
- All fees are subject to review by the Washington County Agricultural Education Center Facilities Committee. Washington County youth organizations may use the facilities free of charge. Non-profit organizations must submit a letter from the Internal Revenue Service in order to be eligible for non-profit fees that apply to the facilities. The Washington County Agricultural Center must receive the total rental fee, less the 25% deposit, no later than 24 hours prior to the use of the facilities.
- Insurance requirements to be provided by the Agricultural Education Center’s Coordinator.
- Failure to comply with any of the regulations will be sufficient grounds for denial of future use of the Agricultural Education Center.
- The Center’s Coordinator reserves the right to deny the use of the facilities to any applicant where the intended use would be deemed detrimental to the general safety, security and moral welfare of the center or public interest.
- Organizations/individuals shall not hold the Washington County Commissioners, its agents, employees, and volunteers liable for any claims arising out of activities in the event of accident or injury.