Parks & Facilities
Located at Doub's Woods Park
1307 South Potomac
Hagerstown MD 21740
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
For Concerns & Issues Only:
John Pennesi, Deputy Director: 240-313-2703
Danny Hixon, Field Supervisor: 240-313-2702
David Brooks, Facilities Coord.: 240-313-2807
Kim Faith, Sr. Office Assoc.: 240-313-2710
Ashley Mills, Office Assoc.: 240-313-2708
Pen Mar Concert Series
Special Event Recycling Program
Effective October 1, 2015
Click here for Fact Sheet
The Parks and Facilities Department is responsible for:
- Maintaining all buildings, grounds and parks owned by Washington County.
- Reserving park pavilions and field use.
- Operating the Martin L. Snook swimming pool.
- Operation and Scheduling of the Washington County Agricultural Education Center.
- Providing maintenance for county agencies.
- To establish and maintain a public park system with diverse,
accessible recreation areas.
- To maintain and enhance existing County facilities, insuring a safe, accessible environment.
5/3/16 9:27 AM