Parks & Facilities
|James L. Sterling, Director
1307 South Potomac
at Doub's Woods Park
Hagerstown MD 21740
Office Hours - November - March:
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Summer Hours - April through October:
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Parks and Facilities Department is responsible for:
- Maintaining all buildings, grounds and parks owned by Washington County.
- Reserving park pavilions and field use.
- Operating the Martin L. Snook swimming pool.
- Operation and Scheduling of the Washington County Agricultural Education Center.
- Providing maintenance for county agencies.
- To establish and maintain a public park system with diverse,
accessible recreation areas.
- To maintain and enhance existing County facilities, insuring a safe, accessible environment.
2/10/14 9:17 AM