Earl R. Baker - Chair
Linda Ebersole - Vice-Chair
Charles "Dick" Miller
to serve on the Commission.
The Gaming Commission regular meetings are open to the public and are held at 4:00 p.m. in the second floor conference room at 33 West Washington Street. The schedule and meeting descriptions are shown at the right.
The Commission has the sole authority, in accordance with State Statute and County Regulations, to review applications and distribute funds from The Washington County Gaming Fund.
The Gaming Commission is comprised of seven appointed members:
- Three members appointed by the Washington County Board of County Commissioners,
- One member appointed by the chairman of the Washington County House of Delegates Delegation, with the concurrence of the County's House Delegation,
- One member appointed by the State Senator whose district is within or include part of Washington County,
- One member from Washington County to represent restaurants, taverns, and the alcoholic beverage industry in the County, appointed by the Washington County Senate and House Delegation, and
- One member from the Washington County Clubs Association, appointed by the Washington County House and Senate Delegation.
- Each member may serve two consecutive two-year term