Browse our Archive of Frequently Asked Question
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Citizen Alert Button

Page Modified
9/30/13 9:26 AM

County Home Divisions/Departments Online Services FAQ Solid Waste

Residential Permits and Cash Sales

Permit Application - fill out, print and bring to the office for processing

Residential Permits may be purchased at the Forty West Landfill residential use lot, 8:00am - 2:30pm, Monday through Saturday.  Bring the vehicle you wish to permit so the permit can be placed on the vehicle. You may bring trash at that time for unloading after purchase of permit.

Only general household trach is covered under the Residential Permit.  Construction/demolition debris is not covered under the permit. Effective July 1, 2012, yard debris will be covered under a $15 Yard Debris permit.  Additionally, use of the Green recycling bins and Cardboard Only recycling bins at all facilities will be covered under a $36 Recycling Permit.  Each permit is now available individually for 2013/2014.

Cash Sales: Any county resident can use the landfill on a cash basis. A residential permit is not required for cash sales. We accept cash or checks. NO credit cards. Rates are $52 per ton for general household waste, $75 per ton for construction/demo debris, and $63 per ton for yard debris. Other rates apply for special waste. There is a minimum scale fee of $10. We advise cash sale customers to be on the scales by 3:00 PM to allow time to unload by the3:30 PM closing time.  The inbound scale closes at 3:15 PM - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Residential Convenience Centers
(Residential Waste And Recyclables From Permit Holders Only.)

Dargan Convenience Center
2201 Dargan School House Rd
7:30-3:30 Tues-Sat
Greensburg Convenience Center
13125 Bikle Road 
7:30-3:30 Tues-Sat
Hancock Convenience Center
6502 Hess Road 
7:30-3:30 Tues-Sat
Kaetzel Convenience Center
2926 Kaetzel Road 
7:30-3:30 Tues-Sat